Get Lit Fashion Show – 2017
Sunday, Dec 17, 2017
7:00pm – 10:00pm
Benefitting Back 2 School Store
Get lit like a menorah with us to benefit Back 2 School Store!
Find an awesome outfit (or 2 or 3) at one of NCJW|LA’s eight Council Thrift Shops then rock it on the runway! For a thrift shop location near you click here.
All genders and ages are welcome to model. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to model and/or style hair and make-up. Or just come watch the show.
- $20 for a ticket (Pay at the door: cash, card, or check or pay online in advance)
- One bag of clothing gets you a free drink ticket!
- Event is free for models
- Latkes and snacks will be served
- $3 wine and beer
- $5 signature cocktail –blueberry spritzer
- Live DJ
- Pop-up Council Thrift Shop in the lobby
- Free parking in our lot
- Fun fashion show for all ages!
All proceeds will benefit NCJW | LA’s Back 2 School Store, which is a one-day summer event at which Los Angeles kids receive new clothes, shoes, and school supplies at no cost to them, so they can be prepared and excited to go back to school.
This event is part of the Infinite Light citywide festival, which is made possible by a partnership with NuRoots, a program of The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles. http://infinitelight.la/
Event Location543 N. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA, 90036