For almost 100 years, NCJW|LA has been at the forefront of social change – championing the needs of women, children and families while taking a progressive stance on issues like child welfare, women’s rights and reproductive freedom. Your generosity helps ensure that all of our programs make a difference in the lives of women, children and families in Los Angeles. With your help, we can continue to be a positive force for change.
I am happy to help in the critical work that NCJW|LA does with my gift of:
- $2,500 providing a comprehensive package of necessities through the Adopt-a-Family program.
- $1,500 provides a month of therapy sessions for 4 families.
- $1,000 buys 50 books for a public school library.
- $500 supports our social justice advocacy.
- $360 provides six weeks of no cost psychotherapy for individuals in-need and at-risk.
- $180 sponsors one child at our annual Back 2 School Store.
- $100 supplies art enrichment activities in a classroom for one month.
- $50 provides monthly supplies for our community and shelter based programs.
- other -any amount is appreciated and makes a difference
Thank you for your generous donation. Your support can change a life.